VB.NET Assignment No. 2
Variables and Conditional Statements
Convert number grades to letter grades
· The user enters a numerical grade from 0 to 100 and clicks the Convert button or presses the Enter key to activate that button.
· The application calculates the letter grade corresponding to the numerical grade and displays it in a label on the form.
· The grading criteria follow:
· Assume that the user will enter valid numerical data for the grades so your code doesn’t have to check this entry for validity.
· Code the application using the If…Then…Else statement.
· Save the project and solution as Grades. Save the form as Grades.
Place the solution folders that you have created
in your submittal folder by the due date for this assignment.