Assignment No. 4
Variables and Conditional Statements
Convert number grades to letter grades
· The user enters a numerical grade from 0 to 100 and clicks the Convert button or presses the Enter key to activate that button.
· The application calculates the letter grade corresponding to the numerical grade and displays it in a label on the form.
· The grading criteria follow:
· Assume that the user will enter a valid integer for the grades so your code doesn’t have to check this entry for validity.
· Code the application using the If…Then…Else statement.
· Show an error message if the grade entered is out of range (less than zero or greater than 100).
· Save the project and solution as Grades1.
Make a copy of th
You should now have two forms in your solutions that
are coded differently, but look the