Assignment No. 2
Variables and Data Types
Calculate Area and Perimeter
· The user enters values for the length and width of a rectangle and clicks on the Calculate button or presses the Enter key to activate the Calculate button.
· The application then displays the area and perimeter of the rectangle in two labels.
· The formula for calculating the area: width * length.
· The formula for calculating the perimeter: 2 * width + 2 * length.
· The application should accept fractional decimal values like 10.5 and 20.65 for the user entries.
· Assume that the user will enter valid numeric data for the length and width.
· Visual Studio will create a solution folder containing several files and folders. Compress the solution folder into a single Zip file and upload it to Canvas.